Thursday 24 March 2011

Red Riding Hood

were wolves and vampires are in since the twilight saga ... according to the trailer,RED RIDING HOOD doesn't seem to be the lil hooded cloak red riding hood i used to know when i was young .my grandfather would tell me the story all over again before bed...but well,tis is is an ADULT RED RIDING HOOD now.He would tell me that the tale makes clear contrast between safe world of village and forest ..anyhow ,i'll get to see this movie in a day or two.hope the censorship board shows mercy after a one month review yet hopefully ,i wont be seeing the big bad wolf who talks , with long nails and sharp teeth ,whom i cried over getting scared every night when i was a kid :)

4 comments:

  1. How come there are no new blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you mean posts ,it's on the way Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pretty one your mom is correct. You sure are pretty. By the way what is your favorite colour of toy watch? You never mentioned. I am guessing it is orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure am always the prettiest to my mom , and likewise she's the prettiest to me :)
    Toy Watch , u got it right , it would be orange or green .what about you ?what's your favorite color Anonymous ? :D

    ReplyDelete